Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEW TATA DOCOMO FREE SMS Trick 2012 For TATA DOCOMO Users

Hey Guys I Have Sharing Latest Tata Docomo Free SMS SEND Trick 100% Working Only For TATA DOCOMO Users..

*First Step:- Send SMS JOIN to 121 (Toll Free)(You Receive 3 Messages)

SMS 1:- Enjoy access to FACEBOOK, ORKUT, TWITTER, on BuddyNet.
SMS 2:- Invite your friends with 1 time 50 free SMS to join Buddy Net. To unsubscribe, SMS QUIT to 121

SMS 3:- Thanks for subscribing to BuddyNet! Enjoy Local calls @1p/6sec and STD @ 1p/2sec.


*Second Step:- Send SMS QUIT to 121 (Toll Free)(You Receive Confirmation Message)

3rd Step:- Check Your Balance BAL send to 121

Your Local/National Balance is 50 sms and sms validity is 1weak..

LIKE AND SHARE US...

2 comments:

Saket said...

how many times in a week can we do this trick?

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers