Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't Use CTRL + C !! [BEWARE!!!!]

Hey guys....
This is not any hacking tutorial but i hoped this will help you get out of some trouble...
The first thing i want to say is,Don't use CTRL + C While you are online and surfing the net !

Its not the safe thing to do when you are online.

Do you know what happens when you do that?

This copied data is stored in clipboard and is accessible from the net by a combination of Javascripts and ASP.
Believe me,its true.!


Just try this:
1) Copy any text by Ctrl + C
2) Click the Link:
Code:
http://www.sourcecodesworld.com/special/clipboard.asp

Now you can see that the the text you copied was accessed by that website!


so please don’t keep sensitive data (like passwords, credit
card numbers,PIN etc.)in the clipboard while surfing the web.


how to stop this?
You can stop other from hacking your clipboard content by doing this:
Go to internet options of explorer
tools menu ->Internet option -> Security Custom level
In settings – disable the option
allow past operations via script.

Hope i helped you
Thanks for reading
Basava Gowda
Vr Kumaran

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers