Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you know what is “leet” or “l33t”?

‎>What is l33t or Language Used By Hackers-

Do you know what is “leet” or “l33t”?

Any idea?

Leet (or “1337″), also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternative alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 31337 or 3l33t.


Hackers communicate between themselves in a language which is a combination of alphabets, numbers and symbols etc…

This 1337 is very famous in the hacking and internet world.

We can say that it is the language used by hackers.

>Regards-
Basava Gowda & Kumaran V R

Keep sharing us..

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers