Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Boost Speed Of Your S60 & S40 Device !!

Hi friends, this is kumaran.. Today in the modern age everything has becoming fast. Every one wants to be fast in their lives. But if your phone which is your daily needs gets slow then..? But i have the solution. I found this trick and it tested by me. I am very surprised with this trick and thought to put this trick to ya'all. So without wasting the time here is the trick.

This trick is working 100% in my mobile c2-01 and xpress music.

Hope it also working for you:-

In this trick we will have to make 2 new "to-dos"

1) You should have a nokia phone
(I dint try this trick on other phone but you can check and share yo experiences)

2)Goto "to-do" program in extra

3)Create a new "to-do" note
Subject- Speed
Due date- 04.08.2005
Priority- High


4)Now create a new "to-do" again
Subject- Qoukie
Due date- 04.08.20
Priority- Low
Confirm the both to-do notes with “Done”, but don’t close the calendar application.

5) Choose: Options To-do view

6) Mark “Speed” as done, after that mark “Qoukie” as done.

7) Now you can close the calendar.

8) Change the phones’ date back to the actual day.

9) Enjoy yo faster device

And dont forget to like and comment..

Share us in your FB wall..

1 comments:

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email:onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers