Monday, March 19, 2012

How To Convert Facebook Into Pinterest Using Friendsheet Application

Pinterest is virtual Syled Social networking site which is used for sharing photos of interior design. friendsheet is an facebook application which application help your facebook will looking like as pinterest. And also shows all public facebook photos in a compact pannel.

Trick To Convert Facebook Into Pinterest Using Friendsheet Application-

1. First You Go To Friendsheet Application and Then Click On Login with facebook button

2. Now Click on The Allow button

3. In Next Step You have given thepermission. then friendsheet will show public facebook photos.

4. For Hide Comments From the all photos. Go to setting menu at thetop and mark the check box "Hide Comments"

If you want customize additional setting of friendsheet then you can also do it.

That's It..

I hope you find this trick helpful for you..

2 comments:

jasonbob said...

balenciaga sneakers
supreme outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
nike air max 2017
adidas stan smith women
michael kors outlet
golden goose shoes
nike air max
xiaofang20191225

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers