Saturday, March 17, 2012

Firesheep: How To Hack Twitter And Facebook Account Password On Wifi | Tips to Hack Facebook and Twitter on Wifi



Follow the below steps for do this-

1. Download firesheep Firefox extension. This is a freeware extension for firefox browser.

2. Once installed it will open a sidebar window into your firefox browser.

3. Now it will show all the people who are connected to unsecured wifi network. Once they login into your facebook or twitter account you will get a notification and with a single click you can login into their account.


This whole thing work on the technique of cookie hijacking. Once your session cookie is hacked then anybody can login into your account. These cookies can be easily caputered on unsecured wifi network.

The best way to protect yourself from such a hacking tips is to avoid using your facebook or twitter accounts on unsecured wifi networks as it is a security lapse from the websites not on your side.

>>Warning By Hackersgrp:-

This Tips is to inform you about how your password can be hacked and how to prevent it. This Tips is purely for educational purposes..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...


VERIFIED HACKERS
Finding a true hacker could be almost an impossible task these days, but with the help of our over a decade survey you are 100% safe...
visit this site below so your not misled...Avoid being cheated, hire a VERIFIED HACKER only.
hireverifiedhacker.wordpress.com/hire-a-hacker

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Andrea Robertson said...

He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to Walt,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

Gmail; Brillianthackers800@gmail.com
Whatsapp number; +1(224)2140835

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers