Friday, March 02, 2012

AIRTEL 2G 3G TRICK PROXY BACKQUERY WORKING IN SOUTH

This is a Proxy Trick and you can use it on both Mobile and Pc.

Just Use Below given Setting in yo Mobile.

Here is the Trick-

Apn- airtelgprs.com
Port- 80
Proxy- 72.9.152.750 65.110.6.44
Home Page- fb.me


For Using Trick in Pc
Here is Trick-

Open Mozilla Firefox and go to Go to Tools >- Options >- Advanced >- Network>- Setting >- Manual Configuration and Put above given Port and Proxy.

Now go to General Tab>-Homepage and in Homepage put fb.me

For downloading files in Internet Download Manger Here is Trick-

U need to change the proxy like 72.9.152.75 with port 80.

Second Trick-

Some states like karnataka, kerela etc where backquery and frontquery are not working and real host is working, I have found a solution..

First Download and Install Opera 6.5 handler.

Here is Trick-
Backquery - d.facebook.com/home.php?_rdr

Real Host - fb.me or 202.87.41.147

Delete everything in filter its working fine without any downloading errors but if you will use UC HANDLER then you will get errors!!!

Thats it ! Enjoy Airtel Free Gprs

Note - Try all Tricks in Below Rs 0.30ps 0r 0ps Balance..

LIKE AND SHARE..

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers