Wednesday, May 02, 2012

CONFIGURE IP ADDRESS IN BACKTRACK


Labels: Linux |

BackTrack is the very famous Live CD Linux Distribution, and it is use for Penetration testing and it has wide range of security tools, to connect BackTrack computer with the network you have to configure IP address on the LAN Interface


To configure IP Address on the eth0 interface
#ifconfig eth0 10.0.12.13
If you want to configure IP Address with Subnetmask use following COmmand
#ifconfig eth0 10.0.12.50 netmask 255.255.248.0
To manually configure default gateway:
#route add default gw 10.0.8.1 eth0
To Configure DNS servers IP Address:
#echo nameserver 4.2.2.1 > /etc/resolv.conf
#echo nameserver 4.2.2.2 >> /etc/resolv.conf
Turn on the LAN Card
#ifconfig eth0 up
To see Full Information about LAN Card
#ifconfig -a

2 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

yanmaneee said...

kevin durant shoes
off white clothing
kyrie 6
bape
kd 12 shoes
supreme t shirt
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
pg 1
curry 5 shoes

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers