Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Install Google Chrome in Backtrack 5



Many people are questioning how to install Google chrome in backtrack.
This time I will tell you how to install Google chrome in backtrack 5. Follow the steps below :
1. apt-get install chromium-browser
You can also use synaptic and select the chromium-browser.
2. cd /usr/lib/chromium-browser

3. Replace geteuid to be getppid using hexedit with the following command :
hexedit chromium-browser
Then press tab to switch to the mode string. Then press ctrl+s and type geteuid. Replace geteuid to be getppid then press ctrl+x to exit!
4. Enjoy your google chrome!!!

1 comments:

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers