Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All India Working Airtel Free 3G Internet 2012-

Hi, Friends this is latest working Free 3G Trick All over India.
Its Working in phone and pc both.

You can download big files (more than 500mb) too with this proxy.

Create new Configuration Settings:-

APN:- airtelgprs.com

PROXY ADD:- 69.10.57.138

port:- 80

home page:- m.twitter.com
or
fb.me (for Gujarat)
or
Any free opening site in your state.
Done.
Enjoy

You can use phone's default browser or in pc too..

>> LIKE AND SHARE <<

1 comments:

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email:onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers