Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How to Prevent Blogger Country Specific URL Redirection (302) !!


Recently, Blogger introduces a Country Specific URL’s redirection for all BlogSpot domains. Instead of the blogspot.com domain extension, your readers will see their country specific domain extensions. The redirection currently implemented on India and so far all blogspot.com domains redirecting to blogspot.in.

For example: If you are viewing a blog with address blog-> kumaranvr.blogspot.com
India (IN), then you will be redirected to blog-> kumaranvr.blogspot.in.

This redirection is called “country-code Top Level Domain” (ccTLD). It also knows as “302 Redirect” which is a temporary change and not a 301 redirect which is a permanent change of address.


To disable this 302 country specific domain redirection you need to add little code to your blog template to deal with this redirection and stick to blogspot.com.

Let’s follow below steps to disable 302 redirection from blog.
How To Disable Country Specific Domain Redirection in Blog
1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard click on —> Template tab —> Edit HTML tab.
2. Now click on Proceed check box.
3. Copy and Paste the following code BEFORE the </head>

<script type="text/javascript">var blog = document.location.hostname;var slug = document.location.pathname;var ctld = blog.substr(blog.lastIndexOf("."));if (ctld != ".com") {var ncr = "http://" + blog.substr(0, blog.indexOf("."));ncr += ".blogspot.com/ncr" + slug;window.location.replace(ncr);}</script>

Click the Save Template button and now your Blogger Blog will always serve with the blogspot.com URL.
This Script Prevent 302 Redirection & force-redirect the visitor to the blogspot.com..

>Follow me on twitter-
http://twitter.com/hackergrp

8 comments:

Kate Dunkin said...

Thank you for sharing this article Kumaran! You provided some great information on how to prevent country specific redirection. I came across your blog while I was online looking at the possibility of getting a qatar domain, and I'm happy I did because you have provided very useful information. You have helped a lot with my research I'm doing to get my website started, thank you again for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web
site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

my blog post - Elevate GF Muscle

Anonymous said...



In order to get a good and reliable hacker, it is advised you know first HOW TO HIRE A HACKER and how to know the hacker you should go for
hireverifiedhacker.wordpress.com

jasonbob said...

nike air max 97
air max 97
balenciaga
yeezy 700
yeezy shoes
huarache shoes
nike 270
supreme new york
hogan outlet online
xiaofang20191225

jane holly said...

My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Janilite Pty Ltd said...

We provide 100% safe all kind of hacking services. Professional hacker for hire, Best website to hire hacker, How to hire a professional hacker, Website to hire hackers online, Hack email password online

Hire a hacker
hire a hacker online
hire a professional hacker
Professional ethical hacker for
professional hacker for hire

sobia said...

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. private investigation

CHERISH JULIET said...


Hello everyone, You don't have to go through stress searching about hackers for help, I know because I have be in that same situation, So I'm here to recommend (HACKER KASPERSKY) he is an experience internet hacker. I contacted him when i needed to make some research on my cheating fiancé phone, and it was a good successful job he did for me as provided me a spy app emulator as I was able to monitor my fiancé location, with access to view call logs, messages, whatsapp chats, Facebook, Instagram, email. If you need a reliable hacker for any hacking job, I guarantee everyone should reach him for help via email (hackerkasperskytech@gmail.com) or by whatsapp; +1 (812)512 - 1749 Tell him I refer you.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Secure Hackers